73 Questions from Vogue answered by your favorite marketer
Updated: Apr 23, 2022
Have you ever read Vogue's 73 questions or watched their video interviews? I love them. Here are my answers to the 73 questions.
1. What’s your favorite time of day?
I like the sunset time or late at night, it is a time for myself and deep connection.
2. What’s your biggest weakness?
I have too many great ideas which makes it hard for me to push through and finishing things.
3. What’s your biggest strength?
I can have a vision, ideas, businesses, future things, and turn them into reality.
4. What’s the biggest learning experience you’ve had?
That the important things like how to build a great relationship, all things around money, meditation and the universal connection are not learned in school and that anything that interests you matters.
5. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
Being picked-up for a little escape to a new romantic place, having a little picknic and sharing ideas and talking about life.
6. What’s one vice you wish you could give up?
Procrastinating boring administrative tasks.
7. What’s a cause that is important to you?
Developing higher awareness.
8. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
You are the best mother in the world. Among all the moms I would always choose you.
9. When are you the most inspired?
When I am able to connect the dots and I start having a vision of a possible future achievement.
10. Sweet or savory?
11. What song can you listen to on repeat?
Oh, there are many :-)
I heard it through the grapevine, Marvin Gaye
Lady - Hear me tonight, Modjo Band
Nevermind, Leonard Cohen
Reality & Phantasy, Raphael Gualazzi
12. What makes you smile the most?
Love and witty jokes when inventing alternative stories
13. What’s one thing people don’t know about you?
Oh, many things… one of my superpowers is that I can read peoples intentions very well.
14. Heels or flats or sneakers?
I love heels but sneakers are just much more comfortable
15. Vintage or new?
Clothes I prefer new
Furniture can be both
16. What are the three things you can’t live without?
Music, spontaneous trips to somewhere new and chocolate
17. Window or aisle seat?
On long distance flights I prefer the aisle to be able to get up and move anytime.
18. What’s your current TV character obsession?
Donna from suits - smart, bad ass, the hidden hero in the story, great looking and knows everything.
19. Leather or lace?
20. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life?
Travelling with my backpack all by myself 3 weeks through Mexico
21. How would you define yourself in three words?
Complex, positive, evergrowing
22. What’s your current favorite piece of clothing that you own?
A green leopard mini dress
23. What’s a must-have clothing item everyone should own?
24. What’s inspiring you in life right now?
Entrepreneurship, new perspectives on money, meditations
25. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received?
„A painting is never lost.“ From my advanced painting teacher Mr. Brown. It is a metaphor for life as a painting. It has a higher meaning to me. Life as well as a painting, if you don’t like it or parts of it you can paint it over.
26. What’s your pet peeve?
When a person doesn’t listen to what I have to say.
27. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds are a girls best friend
28. What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them?
Their body position, it tells me a lot about their actual feelings.
29. What’s your biggest regret?
That I sometimes don’t set a boundary early enough and I realise it too late that it has been broken a long time ago.
30. What’s heavily played on your music playlist right now?
Pretty Please, Dua Lipa
Think about things, Dadi Freyr
Never let it go
31. What’s your favorite board game?
32. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Hot long showers and chocolate
33. What book did you most recently finish?
Becoming Supernatural, Dr. Joe Dispenza
34. What are you currently reading?
Eyes Only, Clifford Stone, The story of Clifford Stone and UFO crash retrievals
35. How do you start your day?
If I have the chance I meditate a bit and workout. Otherwise the first thing I do is making myself a nice single origin, washed coffee or bulletproof coffee. Then I start preparing breakfast and wake up my daughter.
36. What’s your favorite holiday?
Summer holiday, they are the most exciting for me. Road trips, beaches, sand, sun, fun…
37. If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be?
Camille Razat from Emily in Paris
38. If you could switch lives with one person for a day who would it be?
Dr. Joe Dispenza, I would love to see once what he sees during a meditation and his workshops
39. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do?
Jumping from a plane with a parachute
40. What’s the one thing you wish you knew at age 19?
Never lower your own standards for others because they want you to be the same like them. That is why the critisize everyone and everything around them. Average people don’t have the capacity to change the viewpoint and are complacent with mediocre life. Don’t follow people without a mission or who are in it only for the money.
41. Besides your phone or wallet, what’s a couple of must-have purse items?
Clarins lipgloss, chewing gum
42. If you were not a marketer and media designer what would you be doing?
Investor in new energy research and life science
43. What’s something you can’t do?
I don’t believe that there is something I couldn’t do if I set my mind on it and with enough patience, learning and practice.
44. Where was the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
On Galapagos Islands
45. What’s one city you’ve always dreamed of traveling to?
There are many places I wanted to visit, but the longest dream is to see Ayers Rock in Australia.
46. What’s something you always travel with?
Sunglasses, sunscreen and my supplements
47. Favorite food?
Grilled beef steak with herbs, butter and grilled vegetables.
48. Favorite dessert?
Zabbaione with Bisquits
49. Favorite snack?
Pretzles with Gorgonzola and apricots
50. What’s a movie that made you cry?
It’s no particular one that made me cry, I can cry in every movie. I even cry watching „The beginnings of Batman“
51. What’s your favorite movie of the last five years?
Not a movie but the series „A Handsmaid’s Tale“. Disturbing. A deep dive into the evil part of human souls. How suppression happens slowly and under a „false flag“ promise that supression of human rights for a „good cause of humanity“ is a good thing. When the people realized what really happened, it was too late to change it and everybody was following the rules to survive.
52. What’s the one talent you wish you had?
Teleportation. As my mind likes to travel, I wish I could do the same with the body to go anywhere in an instant.
53. What’s your favorite exercise?
54. What’s your favorite band?
As I really love music this is a difficult to just choose one.
Keith Jarret, Jaques Loussier, Jack Johnson, Fanta 4, Chet Baker, Louie Austen, Al Green, Aretha Franklin, more actual maybe The Parcels, I like the creativity of Justin Timberlake and Pharrell Williams, liked very much Amy Winehouse, Nirvana
55. What’s your favorite fast food order?
Sushi, Bibimbap, Pizza or Burger with French Fries
56. What’s something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years?
Trading time for money
57. What’s the cutest thing on planet earth?
My daughter, sometimes when I see her, I just melt.
58. What’s the best thing that happened this year?
The long Covid crisis gave me a new perspective on many things.
59. What’s your favorite cocktail?
Raspberry Thyme Smash, Negroni and Vodka Martini
60. Which movie makes you laugh the hardest?
Along came Polly, Meet the parents
61. What do you usually eat for dinner?
I have a heavy rotation of certain foods like meatballs, tacos, gulasch, Entrecôte, salmon or gambas with either salad or veggies. Sushi or other asian dishes.
62. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Mostly something easy for work, salad or veggies with meat or thuna, poke bowls.
63. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Coffee or Bulletproof coffee, eggs and celery and peanut butter
Sometimes pancakes with self made marmalade because my daughter loves them very much.
64. What’s your favorite thing in the world?
Enjoying time at the beach, swimming.
65. What’s your favorite color?
66. What color clothing do you wear most?
Black and white, camel, dark blue, fall colors
67. What are three words to describe living in Switzerland?
Loveable but boring
68. Do you like surprises?
69. What’s one thing you had to learn the hard way?
The potential I can see in a person never matches the reality because people hardly ever change.
70. What’s something you’re tired of?
Small talk and people without moral.
71. Who do you turn to when you’re sad?
Meditation, nature, talking with friends and work routines.
72. What’s a trend you would like to see disappear forever?
Plateau shoes and low rise jeans
73. What did you want to do with your life at age 12?
Going to study and starting my own life.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to Vogue's 73 questions. I had fun answering them. Looking forward to read about yours!
And here comes the daily dose of self-marketing: I can help you setting up your marketing and advertising strategy and create an action plan on how to move your company forward and generate leads for your business. Contact me here.